Posted by admin at May 15th, 2012
Houston, Texas Area
May 18, 2012 – Matthew Schoening: Solo Electric Live Concert and Yoga. The event will begin with a yoga practice accompanied by Matthew, and then he will perform. 6:00-9:00 p.m. YogaOne Studio, Houston, Texas. Click here for details.
Advertise your yoga event here.
Check back frequently as we will be constantly updating this page.
To add your events here send us an e-mail with the details.
- Revealed: The Oldest Yoga Teacher In The World (news.sky.com)
- Why Yoga teacher training? (kareninyogaland.com)
- What Do You Think of Facial Yoga? (bellasugar.com)
- Better sex. Yet another benefit of yoga! (joyofspa.com)
- Yoga – At Home and Classes – a Balancing Act (joyofspa.com)
- Welcome to River Lotus Yoga … (riverlotusyoga.com)
- Seamless Event Registration Helps This Yoga Studio Succeed (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Yo, Yogi, That’s Not Your Yoga Mat (theviewfrommymat.com)
- Schedule me on YogA! (marcbestgen.net)
- A different kind of yoga class: the “Yoga Rave” (fox6now.com)
- Do you yoga when super tired? (marcbestgen.net)
- 93-year-old woman is the world’s oldest yoga instructor (photoblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Ignite Yoga Fusion Event-Guest Yogi Pradeep (sanelijolife.com)
- Good response to yoga session (thehindu.com)
- What yoga is right for you? (melbournemobileyoga.com.au)
- DC Yoga Week Starts This Sunday (washingtonian.com)
- S#!T Bhakti Yogis Say. (elephantjournal.com)
- More Silly Yoga Pose Names. (elephantjournal.com)
- Lessons from Hot Yoga (idealisticitinerant.wordpress.com)
- Two Classes or Private Yoga Hike for Up to 15 People from Hiking Yoga (Up to 53% Off) (bxcheapskate.com)
- When It’s Time to Advance Your Yoga Practice… (shareitfitness.com)